iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
ITIL, or Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is the approach to IT Service Management most recognized in the world. ITIL is an international best practice, created both for public and private sectors. It describes hoe IT resources should be organized to bring business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Three courses + exams choosable among:
- Capability: ITIL® PPO - ITIL® RCV - ITIL® SOA - ITIL® OSA (1 course = 4 credits)
- Lifecycle: ITIL® SS - ITIL® SD - ITIL® ST - ITIL® SO - ITIL® CSI (1 course = 3 credits)
- ITIL® Practitioner (1 course = 3 credits)
- Course + exam ITIL MALC
- 90 minutes of online support done by a teacher Expert ITIL
- 9 months access to the online courses
- Validity of the exam voucher:until the selected date
After the purchase, you should send an email to [email protected] to communicate che chosen courses and send a copy of the ITIL certificates already obtained.
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
To be able to take part to the courses, the student must have one of the following prerequisites:
Prerequisite to take part to the ITIL MALC course: have 15 credits * from the Service Lifecycle or Service Capability training pathway exams.
After have purchased and paid the courses, you should send the certificate / certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
* To verify the number of credits earned within the ITIL qualification scheme, you can check the information on the AXELOS website.
To learn about available languages courses and examinations, please refer to the table above.
* For a hard copy of the certificate, please contact us at [email protected] before booking the exam.