iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The course is the final module in the Intermediate level and leads to the attainment of ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management. The training course examines in-depth the content of the ITIL publications and focuses on business, management and control of the objectives, on processes, functions and activities and on the interfaces and interactions that take place between the Service Lifecycle processes.
ITIL MALC online course details
- 8 lessons
- 10 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
This qualification will benefit you in both your personal and professional development, by aiding career advancement and progress within the IT Service Management field.
Who it is aimed at
- IT professionals who wish to obtain the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate;
- IT professionals who wish to obtain the ITIL Master in IT Service, a prerequisite of which is the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate;
- IT professionals who wish to have complete knowledge of ITIL and understand how it can be implemented to guarantee the quality of IT services provided.
- Business commitments in the filed of IT Service Management;
- Management of evolution and planning in the field of IT Service Management;
- Management of strategic changes;
- Risk management, management and control of the objectives;
- Interfaces and interactions that take place between the Service Lifestyle processes.
To be able to take part to the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course, the student must have the following prerequisites:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 or 2011) or ITIL v2 Foundation certification + plus v3 Foundation Bridge certification;
- 15 credits from the Service Lifecycle or Service Capability training pathway exams.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL MALC official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
ITIL® MALC ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning