iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The ITIL® MALC course is the final module in the Intermediate level and leads to obtaining the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management. The training course examines the content of the ITIL publications in-depth and focuses on business, management and control objectives; on processes, functions and activities; on the interfaces and interactions that take place between the Service Lifecycle processes.
Course start date
Course end date
This qualification will benefit you in both your personal and professional development, by aiding career advancement and progress within the IT Service Management field.
Who it is aimed at
- IT professionals who wish to obtain the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate;
- IT professionals who wish to obtain the ITIL Master in IT Service, a prerequisite of which is the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate;
- IT professionals who wish to have complete knowledge of ITIL and understand how it can be implemented to guarantee the quality of IT services provided.
- Business commitments in the filed of IT Service Management;
- Management of evolution and planning in the field of IT Service Management;
- Management of strategic changes;
- Risk management, management and control of the objectives;
- Interfaces and interactions that take place between the Service Lifestyle processes.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 2 official mock exams
To be able to take part to the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course, the student must have the following prerequisites:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 or 2011) or ITIL v2 Foundation certification + plus v3 Foundation Bridge certification;
- 15 credits from the Service Lifecycle or Service Capability training pathway exams.
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us when you purchase the course.
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle classroom course in from 14 November 2016 in Madrid lasting 5 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning