iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for Service Catalogue course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The Service Catalogue course has been developed in response to an increasing demand for specific training and it helps to understand the broader implications of the introduction of an IT service catalogue as suggested in the ITIL® Service Design Book.
Details of Service Catalogue exam
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 75 minutes duration
- Closed book.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected]
- For further information on online exams please click here
Depending on the option selected
To pass the Service Catalogue exam you must have completed an accredited course provided by iLEARN and it is recommended:
- It is recommended to be certified to ITIL Foundation level (preferably version 3);
- To be able to take the exam it is necessary to have attended a course that consists of at least 18 hours of training;
- Further hours of personal study are also recommended in addition to the course ones;
- A minimum of two years work experience in the IT field is recommended.
After having purchased and paid for the exam, they will be asked to send the certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Service Catalogue official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Service Catalogue exam (english) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning