APMG Lean Six Sigma
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the APMG Lean Six Sigma context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
Thanks to Lean Six Sigma methodology an organization can benefit from the application of the principles coming from two different schools of thought:
- Six Sigma: Six Sigma is a quality control program that highlights an improvement of the productive time and the reduction of process defects (whether it is an information process or a physical process), to a level below 3,4 per million. From 2016, Six Sigma evolved in a more general business management philosophy focused on meeting the customer needs and on improving the loyalty.
- Lean Production: Lean Production derives from the study and theorization of Toyota production model.
The correct implementation of Lean Six Sigma methodology can guarantee on the one hand an improvement in products and services quality, removing production defects and checking the problems related to standard processes deviations (Six Sigma), and on the other hand a waste reduction, an optimization of resources and value creation for the customer, as well as the maintenance of the reached quality level, thanks to the continuous improvement concept. (Lean Production.)
Lean Six Sigma methodology implementation provides for the application of five DMAIC phases: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. DMAIC phases are designed to achieve goals using specific tools and overall, they constitute a Lean Six Sigma operating method.
APM Group owns and manages a Lean Six Sigma certification scheme for organizations and persons that intend to certificate, as well as a professional certification scheme.
APMG LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
APMG International has partnered with LSSA (Lean Six Sigma Academy) to bring the full suite of Lean Six Sigma Belts to the market.
The professional scheme is divided into four levels of certification (Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) with a course and an exam available for each one.
iLEARN offers with APMG the following level:
- Online course is provided by ILX Group. ILX Group is a APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
iLEARN offers APMG Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
- E-learning: training provided through an online learning management system from anywhere and anytime