M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
The M_o_R Foundation course is the entry level certification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, full tutorial support plus many additional materials to help put P3O into practice
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- One official mock exam
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] call 0044.2035295682/001.3155586909
Typology1 year online course with exam
386,10€ up to 30/04/2021
Access duration of the course1 year
The key objectives of this course are:
- Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to the assessment and management of risks.
- Apply the principles of M_o_R® within a work environment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured risk environment.
- Enable delegates to understand the M_o_R® method at the Foundation level.
Who it is aimed at
Any organisation or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identifying, analysing and managing risk at strategic, programme, project and operational levels.
- M_o_R Principles
- M_o_R Approach
- M_o_R Processes
- M_o_R Perspectives
- Common M_o_R Techniques
- Risk Specialisms
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
M_o_R Foundation official certificate
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us at [email protected] before booking the exam.