M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
The M_o_R Foundation course is the entry level certification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
DETAILS OF M_o_R Foundation EXAM
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions are ?trial questions? and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes? duration
- Closed book.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] call 0044.2035295682/001.3155586909
239,00€ up to 31/08/2021
DurationBased on the selected option
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
In order to take the exam, it is mandatory to have followed an accredited course provided by iLEARN.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
M_o_R Foundation official certificate
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us at [email protected] before booking the exam.