71932 M_o_R® Foundation ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with examAdd to cart
M_o_R® Foundation ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
The M_o_R Foundation course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles, approach, processes, embedding & reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
M_O_R FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM DETAILS
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions are ‘trial questions’ and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
WHAT DOES THE EXAM VOUCHER INCLUDE?
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “Surcharge for paper manual” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
The key objectives of this course are:
- Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to the assessment and management of risks.
- Apply the principles of M_o_R® within a work environment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured risk environment.
- Enable delegates to understand the M_o_R® method at the Foundation level.
Who it is aimed at
Any organisation or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identifying, analysing and managing risk at strategic, programme, project and operational levels.
- M_o_R Principles
- M_o_R Approach
- M_o_R Processes
- M_o_R Perspectives
- Common M_o_R Techniques
- Risk Specialisms
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
M_o_R Foundation official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.