Managing Benefits™ Foundation exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The Managing Benefits™ framework provides organisations with guidance on how to focus on what measurable benefits they need to deliver to satisfy the strategic objectives of the organisation. This allows them to focus limited resources on the most beneficial activities.
MANAGING BENEFITS FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Who it is aimed at
- Senior executives, including Change and Transformation Directors, responsible for delivering value for money from the organization's investments in change and achieving the organization's strategic objectives.
- Senior Responsible Owners (SRO's)/Sponsors/Project Board Executives and project and programme management (PPM) and change management professionals responsible for delivering the change initiatives from which benefits are realized.
- Portfolio managers and Portfolio Office staff responsible for managing the organization's portfolio of change initiatives - including optimizing the contribution to strategic objectives.
- Business Case writers responsible for delivering reliable cases on which to base investment decisions.
- Finance professionals and economists responsible for undertaking, or participating in, investment appraisal and portfolio prioritization reviews.
- Business managers responsible for managing the operational functions by which, or within which, change initiatives are delivered and benefits are realized.
- Change Managers and Benefits Managers responsible for managing business change and benefits realization.
- Others with an interest in the successful delivery of change, including strategic planners, operational performance managers, internal and external auditors, procurement and commercial professionals etc.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Managing Benefits™ Foundation official certificate