The Managing Benefits™ framework provides organisations with guidance on how to focus on what measurable benefits they need to deliver to satisfy the strategic objectives of the organisation. This allows them to focus limited resources on the most beneficial activities.
- 1 year of access to the platform
MANAGING BENEFITS FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 10 lessons
- Duration of 10 hours
- 1 official mock exam
- Access 24/7
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course1 year
- Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and the key success characteristics.
- Principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are based.
- Five practices contained within the Benefits Management Cycle and relevant techniques applicable to each practice.
- Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation.
- Approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress.
Who it is aimed at
- Senior executives, including Change and Transformation Directors, responsible for delivering value for money from the organization's investments in change and achieving the organization's strategic objectives.
- Senior Responsible Owners (SRO's)/Sponsors/Project Board Executives and project and programme management (PPM) and change management professionals responsible for delivering the change initiatives from which benefits are realized.
- Portfolio managers and Portfolio Office staff responsible for managing the organization's portfolio of change initiatives - including optimizing the contribution to strategic objectives.
- Business Case writers responsible for delivering reliable cases on which to base investment decisions.
- Finance professionals and economists responsible for undertaking, or participating in, investment appraisal and portfolio prioritization reviews.
- Business managers responsible for managing the operational functions by which, or within which, change initiatives are delivered and benefits are realized.
- Change Managers and Benefits Managers responsible for managing business change and benefits realization.
- Others with an interest in the successful delivery of change, including strategic planners, operational performance managers, internal and external auditors, procurement and commercial professionals etc.
- Managing Benefits Overview - What is Managing Benefits?
- The Managing Benefits Principles
- The Managing Benefits Cycle
- Identifying and Quantifying Benefits
- Benefits Value and Appraisal
- Benefits Planning
- Benefits Realisation
- Portfolio-Based Benefits
- Implementing Managing Benefits
- Sustaining Benefits