Microsoft Introduction to MS Project will guide students through the basics to help them maximize their ability to utilise Microsoft Project to its full potential.
This hands-on course provides practical experience using Microsoft Project. The course is designed for users with no prior knowledge of Microsoft Project. students will learn how to customise and schedule tasks and resources, optimise projects through planning, track and analyse project progress and create customised reports.
- 1 year access to the platform
MICROSOFT INTRODUCTION TO MS PROJECT ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Access 24/7
- 12 lessons
- Duration of 10-12 hours
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course1 year
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Customise and schedule tasks and resources
- Optimise projects through planning
- Track and analyse project progress
- Create customised reports
Who it is aimed at
This course will be suitable for individuals who want to familiarise themselves and utilise Microsoft Project to create, build and modify project plans.
- Project and project terms
- Creating project and resource calendars
- Entering tasks
- Task relationships and critical path
- Task constraints & task management
- Project Costing
- Sorting, grouping & filtering
A good knowledge of Microsoft office products is desirable.