iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG for
MoP® courses and an AEO (Approved Examination Organization)
of PEOPLECERT for MoP exams.
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
Portfolio Management (MoP®) helps organisations to take decisions on the right changes to make to their way of doing business. The changes are then introduced through programmes and projects.
MoP Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of MoP method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a work team, by appling this method.
Course start date
Course end date
The aim of the course is to ensure that the participants reach a level of knowledge that will enable them to work as members of a Portfolio Office or to take on other roles that come under Portfolio Management.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite of the next level of qualification MoP Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
- Those involved in a wide number of roles in the field of Portfolio Management;
- Those who are involved in the selection and creation of business change initiatives, for example: members of the Management Committee, Senior Management, managers of business change and the benefits reaped from those changes, those responsible for programmes and projects, those responsible for drafting business cases and project evaluators.
- The introduction of Portfolio Management;
- Creating, sustaining and measuring change;
- The strategic and organisational context;
- The principles of portfolio management;
- The cycle of definition of the portfolio;
- The cycle of creating the portfolio;
- Roles and documents.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MoP Foundation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us when you purchase the course.
MoP® Foundation classroom course in from 23 January 2017 in Bristol lasting 3 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning