Portfolio Management (MoP®) helps organisations to take decisions on the right changes to make to their way of doing business. The changes are then introduced through programmes and projects.
MoP Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of MoP method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a work team, by appling this method.
- 1 year of access to the platform
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- 12 hours required to complete the course
- Online exercises with proposed solutions
- One official mock exam
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
MoP Foundation online exam format
- Duration of 40 minutes
- 50 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 25/50 marks - 50%
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course1 year
The aim of the course is to ensure that the participants reach a level of knowledge that will enable them to work as members of a Portfolio Office or to take on other roles that come under Portfolio Management.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite of the next level of qualification MoP Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
- Those involved in a wide number of roles in the field of Portfolio Management;
- Those who are involved in the selection and creation of business change initiatives, for example: members of the Management Committee, Senior Management, managers of business change and the benefits reaped from those changes, those responsible for programmes and projects, those responsible for drafting business cases and project evaluators.
- The introduction of Portfolio Management;
- Creating, sustaining and measuring change;
- The strategic and organisational context;
- The principles of portfolio management;
- The cycle of definition of the portfolio;
- The cycle of creating the portfolio;
- Roles and documents.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MoP Foundation official certificate