MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) online training courses, exams and certifications provided by iLEARN
Summary of Topics
Availability and prices of MSP® courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the MSP® context.
If you do not see the MSP course or MSP exam you want, please contact us.
What is MSP?
MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) is a methodology for the management of programmes in the sense of the organised coordination of the creation of a portfolio of projects and activities that together allow a company to obtain results and benefits that are of strategic importance.
Programme management, in this sense, does not coincide or overlap with project management. Rather, it is a complementary discipline with specific indications for use. In other words, in those contexts in which the results and benefits to be obtained are of a strategic nature but in which the means and output with which to achieve them are not yet clear.
Which are the benefits of MSP?
MSP and MSP courses help organizations successfully manage complex programs, align them with strategic goals, mitigate risks, and realize benefits, ultimately improving project and program outcomes.
- Strategic Alignment: MSP helps organizations align their programs with strategic objectives, ensuring that projects contribute to overall business goals.
- Effective Governance: It provides a structured governance framework for program management, ensuring accountability and control over program activities.
- Risk Management: MSP emphasizes risk management, helping organizations identify and address potential issues early in the program lifecycle.
- Improved Communication: It promotes clear communication within the program team and with stakeholders, reducing misunderstandings and enhancing collaboration.
- Enhanced Benefits Realization: MSP focuses on delivering benefits and outcomes, ensuring that the program's objectives are achieved and valuable results are obtained.
- Flexibility: It allows organizations to adapt to changing circumstances and manage programs in a way that suits their specific needs and contexts.
- Integration: MSP integrates well with other project and program management methodologies like PRINCE2 and P3O, providing a comprehensive approach to managing change.
- Professional Development: Individuals can gain MSP certification, enhancing their program management skills and career prospects.
MSP certification pathway
The MSP qualification scheme comprises two levels.
iLEARN provides a Managing Successful Programmes course for each of the below levels.
MSP® Foundation certification
The MSP Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the MSP methodology, the components (called themes) and the processes.
Passing the MSP Foundation exam is a prerequisite to access the next level MSP Practitioner.
MSP® Practitioner certification
The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depht how to contextualize and apply MSP elements.
How to prepare for MSP exams?
In order to get MSP certified, a training course is not mandatory but strongly recommended. Our well-structured training courses offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter, equipping candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills to tackle MSP exams with confidence. By passing an MSP certification exam, candidates will be awarded with an MSP certificate.
iLEARN offers MSP training courses is several delivery options:
- MSP classroom courses
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- MSP distant (virtual) courses: following a remote classroom by means of a web-conference
- MSP online/eLearning courses: MSP online training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and at any time
- MSP ONE-to-ONE courses: access to e-Learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited trainer
Earn PDUs with MSP certifications
Our MSP® training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs) through an auto-declaration procedure on PMI’s portal. Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the MSP® qualification path:
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browers, including mobile!