In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the MSP® context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find immediately after featured products.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) is a methodology for the management of programmes in the sense of the organised coordination of the creation of a portfolio of projects and activities that together allow a company to obtain results and benefits that are of strategic importance.
Programme management, in this sense, does not coincide or overlap with project management. Rather, it is a complementary discipline with specific indications for use. In other words, in those contexts in which the results and benefits to be obtained are of a strategic nature but in which the means and output with which to achieve them are not yet clear.
MSP fits in with the best practice of Axelos for the management of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management and therefore integrates well with MoP®, P3O® and PRINCE2®.
- Classroom and distant courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Online courses are provided by Mentorix ApS. Mentorix ApS is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
MSP Qualification Path
MSP Foundation certification
The MSP Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the MSP methodology, the components (called themes) and the processes.
The MSP certification is a prerequisite of the next level MSP Practitioner.
MSP Practitioner certification
The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depht how to contextualize and apply MSP elements.
The MSP training courses are run by accredited MSP teachers and they are designed based on solid experiences in the implementation of MSP in organisations of all sizes and sectors.
iLEARN offers Foundation and Practitioner leves in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
iLEARN also proposes the MSP Full course, allowing to follow both levels of training (MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner) in 5 days and sustain the two qualifying MSP exams.