The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depth how contextualize and apply MSP elements.
- 1 year access to the platform
MSP PRACTITIONER ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 12 lessons (18 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Official mock exams
- Access 24/7
MSP PRACTITIONER ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Objective testing
- Duration of 2,5 hour
- Open book
- 8 questions
- Passing score: 40/80 marks - 50%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology1 year online course with exam
539,10€ up to 01/11/2020
Access duration of the course1 year
The aim of this qualification is to confirm that the candidate has acquired sufficient knowledge and understanding of MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment. The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite of the Practitioner qualification.
Who it is aimed at
- Project Managers, those responsible for transforming a business, experts and consultants who work on an office programme and other specialist/governance figures who are involved in projects that are conducted in accordance with the MSP methodology;
- Those who wish to study towards the successive qualification levels (Advanced Practitioner) such as Programme Manager;
- The MSP Practitioner level is also suitable for SROs (Senior Responsible Owner), in other words those responsible for the business management ( usually members of top management) and who take on the final responsibility of the programme, in accordance with MSP.
- Introduction to MSP Practitioner
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance and principles
- MSP programme scenario
- Programme organisation simulation
- Business case simulation
- Risk management simulation
- Benefits mapping simulation
- Creating a blueprint simulation
- Quality management simulation
- Planning and control simulation
To take part to the MSP Practitioner course, candidates must have MSP Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MSP? Practitioner official certificate