MSP® 5th edition Foundation 120d with exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
MSP 5th edition Foundation is designed to support programme or project managers, those working in a programme office, business change managers, and programme and project delivery team members, that wish to gain a greater understanding of the MSP guidance to work more effectively in large-scale project or programme environments.
- 120 access days to the platform
MSP 5th edition Foundation online course details
- 20 lessons (4 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
MSP 5th edition Foundation online exam format
- Multiple choice questions
- 75 questions with one mark available per question
- Five questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 marks available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - MSP 5th edition Foundation
Our MSP 5th edition Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course120 days
The MSP Foundation is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the MSP programme management framework to be awarded the MSP Foundation qualification.
Who it is aimed at
MSP Foundation is invaluable for individuals who are interested in learning how to manage multiple projects and programmes successfully. It is designed to support programme or project managers, people working in a programme office, business change managers, and programme and project delivery team members who wish to gain a greater understanding of the MSP guidance to work more effectively in large scale project or programme environments.
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to MSP
- MSP principles
- Brief outline of the process journey
- Introduction to themes
- Organization theme
- Design theme
- Justification theme
- Structure theme
- Knowledge theme
- Assurance theme
- Decisions theme
- Introduction to the processes
- Identify the programme
- Design the outcomes
- Plan progressive delivery
- Deliver the capabilities
- Embed the outcomes
- Evaluate new information
- Close the programme
There are no prerequisites in order to access MSP 5th edition Foundation course and exam.
Material course language
MSP® Foundation official certificate