The MSP Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the MSP methodology, the components (called themes) and the processes.
Details of MSP Foundation online course
- 19 lessons
- 8 hours of video
- 30 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The objective of the MSP Foundation course is to give knowledge of all the MSP principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques to allows the participant to be able to interact efficiently when working with a programme board or as an active member of a programme office, a change management team or on a project in an area with a programme managed by MSP.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite to do the next level of qualification MSP Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
Members of an office programme, members of a change management team, members of a team project involved in the programme.
More generally, anyone who needs to understand the terminology and the underlying concepts of MSP and all those who wish to complete the MSP training path.
- Definitions and concepts; the drivers for change or to start a programme; the necessity to concentrate on the benefits; the types of programmes and their characteristics.
- The seven principles
- The themes (Benefits Realisation Management; Organisation and leadership; Blueprint Design and Delivery; Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement; Quality Management; Risk Management and Issue Resolution; Vision; Business Case Management; Programme Planning and Control)
- The transformational flow ( the processes for managing the life cycle of the programme); relationships between the principles and the transformational flow.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MSP Foundation official certificate