The MSP Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the MSP methodology, the components (called themes) and the processes.
- 1 year access to the platform
MSP FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 12 lessons (18 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Mock exams
- Full tutor support
- Access 24/7
MSP FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 60 minutes (75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 75 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 35/70 marks - 50%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology1 year online course with exam
386,10€ up to 30/11/2020
Access duration of the course1 year
The objective of the MSP Foundation course is to give knowledge of all the MSP principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques to allows the participant to be able to interact efficiently when working with a programme board or as an active member of a programme office, a change management team or on a project in an area with a programme managed by MSP.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite to do the next level of qualification MSP Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
Members of an office programme, members of a change management team, members of a team project involved in the programme.
More generally, anyone who needs to understand the terminology and the underlying concepts of MSP and all those who wish to complete the MSP training path.
- Definitions and concepts; the drivers for change or to start a programme; the necessity to concentrate on the benefits; the types of programmes and their characteristics.
- The seven principles
- The themes (Benefits Realisation Management; Organisation and leadership; Blueprint Design and Delivery; Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement; Quality Management; Risk Management and Issue Resolution; Vision; Business Case Management; Programme Planning and Control)
- The transformational flow ( the processes for managing the life cycle of the programme); relationships between the principles and the transformational flow.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
MSP® Foundation official certificate