The MSP® online courses are offered by VMEdu, ATO of PEOPLECERT and by Mentorix ApS, ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
The MSP Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the MSP methodology, the components (called themes) and the processes.
The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depth how contextualize and apply MSP elements.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyClassroom Full packs (Found+Pract)
Course start date04-06-2018
Course end date08-06-2018
The aim of the MSP Foundation course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment.
The aim of the MSP Practitioner course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment.
Who it is aimed at
The MoP Foundation and MoP Practitioner courses are aimed at:
- Project Managers, those responsible for transforming a business, experts and consultants who work on an office programme and other specialist/governance figures who are involved in projects that are conducted in accordance with the MSP methodology;
- The MSP Practitioner level is also suitable for SROs (Senior Responsible Owner), in other words those responsible for the business management ( usually members of top management) and who take on the final responsibility of the programme, in accordance with MSP.
- Those who wish to study towards the successive qualification levels (Advanced Practitioner) such as Programme Manager;
Content of MSP Foundation course:
- Definitions and concepts; the drivers for change or to start a programme; the necessity to concentrate on the benefits; the types of programmes and their characteristics.
- The seven principles
- The themes (Benefits Realisation Management; Organisation and leadership; Blueprint Design and Delivery; Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement; Quality Management; Risk Management and Issue Resolution; Vision; Business Case Management; Programme Planning and Control)
- The transformational flow ( the processes for managing the life cycle of the programme); relationships between the principles and the transformational flow.
Content of MSP Practitioner course:
The candidates who enroll the MSP Practitioner course must have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
The MSP Practitioner level expected the personalisation and application of MSP in real life case studies
To take part to the MSP Practitioner course, candidates must have MSP Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam
Material course language
MSP Foundation and Practitioner official certificates