ONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
ONE-to-ONE courses provide a flexible and advanced training modality dedicated to each student who, in this way, can associate elearning and a coaching session with accredited teachers via a web-conferencing solution.
This typology training combines self-study periods on our e-learning platform, always supported by our teachers for all questions, with interactive sessions via web-conference with the teacher.
There are two combinations for ONE-to-ONE courses. The first includes two hours of interactive sessions, in addition to didactic support when using online courses. The second session includes four hours of interactive sessions, in addition to didactic support when using online courses. The ONE-to-ONE 2Hours combination is particularly suitable for the basic course (Foundation) while ONE-to-ONE 4Hours combination for advanced courses. Of course, the student is free to choose which suits him better on the basis of its own availability and starting skill.
In summary, ONE-to-ONE courses are an ideal solution that combines the advantages of e-learning and the classroom training:
- coaching for planning learning activities;
- access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- set your own learning pace (speed);
- study the material offline;
- repeat any lessons at any time;
- skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- mock exams, where applicable;
- didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- one-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- online official exam 7x24. To pass the exam in other modalities, contact us.