iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG for
P3O® courses and an AEO (Approved Examination Organization)
of PEOPLECERT for P3O exams.
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
P3O is a mix of principles, processes, roles and techniques aligned with PRINCE2, MSP e M_o_R which facilitate Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
P3O Foundation course provides participants a knowledge of P3O method that enables them to work with it in an effective way or within a team work, by applying this method.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
Course start date
Course end date
The aim of this qualification is to confirm that the candidate has acquired sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidelines to be able to interact efficiently with a Portfolio Office that works to this model.
The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite to the Practitioner qualification.
Who it is aimed at
- Members of a Portfolio Office who work to the P3O model and who need to understand the terminology and concepts that make up the model;
- Resources that interact with a Portfolio Office that works to the P3O model;
- Resources interested in going onto higher levels within the qualification scheme.
- The P3O model and its components;
- The differences between Portfolio, Programme and Project Management;
- The activities and services of a P3O office;
- The reasons for establishing a P3O model;
- The differences between the different types of P3O models and the alternative drivers;
- The processes for creating or reactivating a P3O initiative;
- The tools and techniques that can be used;
- The objectives and main responsibilities of all the roles involved.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
P3O Foundation official certificate
P3O® Foundation classroom course in from 19 February 2018 in Sevilla lasting 3 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning