The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)? formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP? is our fastest growing certification, and it's no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts - 75 percent versus 56 percent - as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession? report.
The course allows you to get 26 PDUs, the official credits of PMI.
- 1 year access to the platform
PMI-ACP online course details
- Platform available 24/7
- 27 hours of high quality content
- 2 industry case studies
- 49 end-of-chapter quizzes
- 5 simulation exams
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course1 year
This course will enable you to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP? certification exam along with the requisite 26 PDUs
- Develop a working knowledge of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP and TDD
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi iterative development models for any scale of projects
- Develop the ability to deliver high Velocity Stories and Epics
Who it is aimed at
PMI? Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT/Tech industry for all project management roles globally. This certification is best suited for:
- Project managers
- Agile Team Members
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Our PMI? Agile Certified Professional training program is aligned to the 2015 PMI? guidelines and is designed to help you clear your PMI-ACP? exam. Additionally, this course will empower you to become a versatile agile professional with the knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD).
There are no prerequisites to take part in the PMI-ACP? course but it's recommended to have the following prerequisites:
- You should have a secondary degree or higher
- You should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- Additionally you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years