Recognized across the world and fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the CAPM course is designed to give exposure to best practice project management and a full understanding of the knowledge areas and process groups defined in the PMI's Body of Knowledge.
The content discusses terminology, tools and techniques and extends to provide a deeper perspective, facilitating an understanding of the reasons for their use as well as the benefits of doing so.
The course is delivered by 20|20 Business Insight Ltd.
CAPM ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 13 lessons
- Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge
- 42 contact hours
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system and videos
- Access to the documents availables
- For further information about online courses click here
TypologyOnline course without exam
179,10€ up to 30/04/2020
Access duration of the course120 days
LanguageItalian, English, French
On completion of this course participants will have attained an overall "Intermediate" Competence Level in Project Management.
At overall competence Level 2: Intermediate Application participants completing this course will be able to:
- Navigate the PMI Body of Knowledge and perceive the distinction between knowledge areas and process groups.
- Recognize the inputs and outputs associated with each of the PMI processes.
- Use and create the deliverables associated with Project Integration Management including planning for success.
- Plan for and manage the Project Stakeholder Management process.
- Define and manage Project Scope effectively.
- Produce estimates and develop a schedule to properly undertake Project Time Management.
- Create a budget and measure performance to implement Project Cost Management.
- Successfully identify and manage Risks and issues.
- Understand Project Quality Management.
- Provide effective and appropriate Communication within project management.
- Understand how organisations and projects are structured.
- Understand Project Procurement Management.
- Make use of the principles of Human Resource management to implement leadership and teamwork.
- Evaluate the contexts and environments in which projects can be delivered.
- Understand governance of project management and the use of structured methodologies.
Who it is aimed at
This course is designed for project managers, project team members, other managers and all those who would benefit from exposure to best practice in project management. In particular:
- Existing project managers keen to experience best practice as defined by the PMI who may wish to sit the CAPM or PMP qualifications.
- New project managers looking to add new weapons to their project management armoury.
- Project team members who wish to better understand the responsibilities and activities involved in project management.
- Project team members who wish to progress into a career as a project manager.
- PMI project methodology
- Project Integration Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Human Resource Management
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 35 hours of study.
The course has no prerequisites.
To be able to take part in the CAPM exam, you must have the following prerequisites:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma associate's degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for exam.