The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world's leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
- PMP certification adds value: CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
- PMP certification delivers benefits: The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than those without it. Furthermore, PMP certifications proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
PMP® 2021 training course (PMP® EXAM PREPARATION - Virtual) details:
One edition of our Virtual PMP® course involves a training journey of a significant number of hours together with our accredited PMP® instructor. Considering the effort required to complete this course, each candidate at the end of this journey will be fully prepared to pass the final certification exam.
Here below you can find all the details about this edition:
- Course schedule: The course is divided into 12 half-days from 9 am to 1 pm for a total duration of 48 hours
- Course dates:
- September 20th, 24th, 27th
- October 1st, 4th, 8th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, 29th
- November 5th, 8th
- Course provided in Virtual (Live) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students. Our PMP® official instructor is an experienced trainer and member of PMI who will support all candidates during the PMP training journey, giving tips, extra material and all kinds of important information to pass the final examination
Benefits of choosing our Premier PMI ATP - PMP® Exam Preparation Virtual course:
The course material provided by iLEARN as a PMI ATP includes:
- Official PMP digital courseware which includes study material, slides, preparation assessments, quizzes and supporting videos. All material is aligned to the 2021 PMP certification exam version and is available in english
- Access to the official PMP Exam Prep Simulator 200+ Questions for 120 days (extra questions available)
- Additional material: case studies and documents provided by our accredited PMI PMP® instructor
- Access to the CAPM® online training course, available in English, French or Italian for 120 days. This course includes all PMBOK® fundamentals
- Possibility to order the hardcopy of the courseware
What other important benefits can you get?
- Receive 35 pre-approuved Contact Hours required to apply for the official PMP® certification exam. This means that these 35 Contact Hours will be automatically recognized by PMI
- Instructor assistance during the exam application process on PMI's portal
Why choose an official PMP EXAM PREPARATION training provided by a PMI ATP?
- As an Authorized Training Partner, our PMP Exam Prep course is fully accredited by PMI and the material is provided by PMI
- Our trainers have completed the Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP Program. This means that our trainers are qualified instructors aligned to PMI standards.
- You will earn the 35 Contact Hours to access PMP certification exam. The Contact Hours obtained through iLEARN will be automatically accepted by PMI without an audit.
- Training material is constantly updated to the latest version directly by PMI and it is always aligned to the latest exam version
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course without exam
1.490,00€ up to 16/08/2021
Course start date20-09-2021
Course end date08-11-2021
Duration12 half days
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
PMP® Exam Preparation course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
PMP® Exam Preparation course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
Who it is aimed at
PMP® Exam Preparation course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
PMP Exam Preparation course contents:
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
To ensure your success in PMP Exam Preparation course, you should have experience with basic project management concepts and have some working experience with project management.
To be able to take part in the PMP exam, you must have the following prerequisites:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education OR CAPM® certification
- Four-year degree
- 4500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education OR CAPM® certification