PMI-ACP or PMI Risk Management Professional certification courses in english provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of PMI-RMP® courses
With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialized function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual and complex. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization.
The course allows you to get 32 PDUs, the official credits of PMI.
Do you think this might not be the most suitable certification for you? Discover the other available PMI certifications. While PMI-RMP specializes in risk management, PMI-PgMP is geared towards program management within the PMI certification framework, and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) focuses on Agile practices.
- Online course is delivered by ILX Group who is a partner of Simplilearn. Simplilearn is an ATC Provider of Project Management Institute (PMI).
Not sure if PMI® courses suit your needs? Read this article!
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Clear the PMI-RMP® Certification exam
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
Who it is aimed at
The PMI-RMP® (Risk Management Professional) Course is best suited for
- Project managers
- Line Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers, Program Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
The Risk Management Course empowers you to develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP® exam. Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates a professional’s specialization in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to assess the risk velocity and help you to ascertain the route to risk mitigation by prior planning.
The PMI–RMP® course requires:
- A minimum 4500 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last 5 years and 40 hours of project risk management education, if you hold a High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3000 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last 5 years along with 30 hours of project management education, if you hold a Bachelor’s degree or above.
Online course duration:
- 1 year of access to the platform without exam