PMI PMP (Project Management Professional) certification training courses
Availability and prices of PMP® courses
PMP® online (e-learning) training courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses in the project management context in preparation for the PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification.
If you do not see the PMP training course or other PMI services, do not hesitate to contact us.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL - PMP®
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world's leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
PMP certification adds value: CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
PMP certification delivers benefits: The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than those without it. Furthermore, PMP certifications proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
The PMP course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience. The training addresses all professionals, regardless of having the Project Manager title, past project management training and/or project manager certifications.
The material included is:
- Video lessons
- PMP Exam Prep simulator
- End of course quizzes
- 35 Contact Hours to access PMP certification exam
The PMP eLearning courses currently available on our website are aligned with the content of the PMBOK 6th edition. The new course, aligned with the content of the PMBOK 7th edition and the latest version of the PMI PMP exam, will be available soon.
iLEARN offers the possibility to purchase the course in its current version at the current price (which still includes the theoretical information required in the current exam) and then have access to the complete course, aligned with the latest exam version, at no additional cost. The new course will be released shortly. If purchased separately, this course will have an increased cost.
HOW HAS PMP 2021 CERTIFICATION EXAM CHANGED?
Project management professionals need more diverse skills and approaches than ever before. The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam changed on 2nd January 2021 to meet those needs and now focuses on three new domains:
- PEOPLE - emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS - reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT - highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, are included across the three exam domains.
BOOST YOUR AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE!
By purchasing any of our PMI PMP products, you will receive free access to one of our Agile Project Management online courses so that you can enhance your knowledge and you can easily take and pass your PMP final examination.
Not sure if PMI® courses suit your needs? Read this article!
This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
Who it is aimed at
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic project management concepts and have some working experience with project management.
To be able to take part in the PMP exam, you must have the following prerequisites:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education OR CAPM® certification
- Four-year degree
- 4500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education OR CAPM® certification
- Online course duration:
- 30 days platform access without exam
- 120 days platform access without exam
- Classroom/distant course duration:
- 5 days
By completing this course you will earn the 35 Contact Hours needed to pass the examination.