Praxis is a free, community driven framework which can help you and your organisation realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios - keeping stakeholders happy.The Praxis Framework™ is a combination of four types of best practice guidance; Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability and is the first framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios in a single guide.
By covering the full breadth of guidance needed for effective project management within a single framework, Praxis is the most efficient means of delivering projects and programmes. Praxis Foundation equips you with an understanding of project and program functions and the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases. Foundation enables you to work effectively as part of any project or program management team. It is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
Praxis Framework Foundation online course details
- 31 lessons (video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
Praxis Framework Foundation online exam details
- 75 simple multiple-choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 50% pass mark (38 marks out of 75)
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
This training course certify your ability to:
- Deliver projects and programmes successfully utilising a comprehensive framework.
- Perform as a highly responsive project or programme manager, able to implement the framework at any stage of delivery.
- Understand project and programme functions plus the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases.
- Develop and maintain an effective project or programme delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale.
- Apply and tailor Praxis to your organisation by inserting your own process model, templates and content into the framework.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Praxis and other prominent guides such as: PRINCE2®, MSP® and the APM Body of Knowledge.
Who it is aimed at
- Practising project or programme managers.
- Project or programme team members wishing to become managers.
- Individuals interested in a career in project or programme management.
- Individuals pursuing the Praxis Framework Practitioner certificate
- Characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management.
- Purpose of the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models.
- Goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface.
- Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Praxis Framework Foundation official certification