Praxis is a free, community driven framework which can help you and your organisation realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios keeping stakeholders happy.
The Praxis Framework? is a combination of four types of best practice guidance; Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability and is the first framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios in a single guide.
By covering the full breadth of guidance needed for effective project management within a single framework - Praxis is the most efficient means of delivering projects and programmes.
Praxis Foundation equips you with an understanding of project and program functions and the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases. Foundation enables you to work effectively as part of any project or program management team. It is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
- 180 access days to the platform
Praxis Framework Foundation online course details
- 31 lessons (video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
Praxis Framework Foundation online exam details
- 75 simple multiple-choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 50% pass mark (38 marks out of 75)
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - Praxis Framework Foundation
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our Praxis Framework™ Foundation training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course180 days
This training course certify your ability to:
- Deliver projects and programmes successfully utilising a comprehensive framework.
- Perform as a highly responsive project or programme manager - able to implement the framework at any stage of delivery.
- Understand project and programme functions plus the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases.
- Develop and maintain an effective project or programme delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale.
- Apply and tailor Praxis to your organisation by inserting your own process model, templates and content into the framework.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Praxis and other prominent guides such as: PRINCE2?, MSP? and the APM Body of Knowledge.
Who it is aimed at
- Practising project or programme managers.
- Project or programme team members wishing to become managers.
- Individuals interested in a career in project or programme management.
- Individuals pursuing the Praxis Framework Practitioner certificate
- Characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management.
- Purpose of the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models.
- Goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface.
- Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Praxis Framework Foundation official certification