PRINCE2 Agile® is the world's most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. In other words, PRINCE2 Agile combines the control of PRINCE2 with the agility of Agile.
- 120 access days to the platform
PRINCE2 AGILE PRACTITIONER ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 18 lessons (7 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
PRINCE2 AGILE PRACTITIONER ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Multiple choice
- Objective test exam (OTEs)
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions - 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours' (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official hard copy PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner guide only)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology120 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course120 days
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve.
PRINCE2 Agile's primary purpose
- To support organizations and individuals who are using PRINCE2 and wish to extend their knowledge and understanding of Agile
- To apply Agile concepts within their existing project management environment
- PRINCE2 Agile will give agile users an understanding of the PRINCE2 governance and how agile concepts fit into the well-established best practice framework of the worlds most widely recognized project management framework.
Who it is aimed at
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers who hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification. It is also relevant to other key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts within PRINCE2 Agile will also be relevant to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
It will also be of interest for programme managers with MSP® who will need to understand not only how the programme relates to projects, but also how projects relate to the delivery mechanism.
- Agile Methods
- Blending Agile and PRINCE2
- Processus Intro and SU/IP
- Themes Intro and Business Case
- Change and Organization Themes
- Principles, Risk Theme
- Managing Product Delivery
- Plans and Progress Themes
- Quality Theme
- Controlling a Stage Process
- SB and DP Processes
- Closing a Project
- Managing Products
- Other Focus Areas
- Transitioning to Agile
- Exam Preparation
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course you must have one of the following certificates:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IMPA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IMPA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IMPA Level D®(Certified Project Management Associate)
After purchasing the course, we will ask you to send us the certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Maintaining the certification
The PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certification will expire after 3 years. In order to maintain your qualification and ensure there are no gaps in your Practitioner status, you can either retake the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam before the expiry date or maintain your certification through CPD points and a digital badge. For further information, please contact us.
Material course language
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner official certificate