PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a newly developed certification level to support PRINCE2 Agile. In 2015, PRINCE2 Agile initially launched with a Practitioner level certification and this new Foundation level will build upon that success by opening PRINCE2 Agile out to project managers outside of the existing PRINCE2 community.
- 1 year access to the platform
PRINCE2 AGILE FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Full tutor support
- Exam simulator
- 16 lessons
- Duration of 10 hours
- Access 24/7
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 60 minutes
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 28 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions ? 55% pass mark
- Closed book
Typology1 year online course with exam
386,10€ up to 30/11/2020
Access duration of the course1 year
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
Who it is aimed at
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation has been developed for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they be a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
- Course overview
- PRINCE2 overview
- PRINCE2 Agile overview
- Themes in an Agile setting
- Processes in an Agile setting
- Areas of focus
- Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up
There are no prerequisites for taking the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification.
Material course language
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation official certificate