The PRINCE2® Practitioner course allows participants to study in depth how to contextualise and apply the elements of PRINCE2.
- 120 access days to the platform
- Exam to do by the selected expiry date
PRINCE2 Practitioner online course details
- 14 lessons (7 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Exercises and solutions
- 2 official mock exams
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our PRINCE2® 5th edition Practitioner training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
459,00€ up to 30/06/2021
Access duration of the course120 days
The aim of PRINCE2 Practitioner course is to ensure that a candidate is able to start and apply the PRINCE2 methond in many cases of real life projects.
Who it is aimed at
This level of qualification is particularly recommended for Project Managers, It is also relevant for resources working on planning, development and creation of a project, including: project board members, project team members, those in charge of the project assurance, members of the office project, and organisation personnel in general who are involved in projects managed according to PRINCE2.
It is assumed that participants have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
- Personalisation and application of PRINCE2 in real life case studies.
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
Official PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner certificate