The PRINCE2 Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the PRINCE2 methodology, the components ( called themes) and the processes. The Foundation level is a course entry requrement for the follow on qualification levels.
PRINCE2 Foundation online course details
- 16 lessons
- 7 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
PDU - PRINCE2 Foundation
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our PRINCE2® 5th edition Foundation training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to give participants knowledge of all the PRINCE2 principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques and the chance to explore them so that they are able to work as a member of a project team, conducted according to the PRINCE2 method.
Who it is aimed at
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is aimed at project managers or those who aspire to such a role. It is also interesting for anyone who is involved in the conception, creation and delivery of a project: members of the project committee, project team managers, projects auditors, project support (PMO) and other resources.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation certificate