PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®) is a widely diffused and applied Project Management best practice that stands out due to its ability to offer a complete structured method that can be personalised for a specific context in order to successfully manage projects.
The PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the PRINCE2 method, the components (called themes) and the processes. The PRINCE2 Foundation level is a course entry requirement for the follow-on qualification levels. The course prepares the participants for the exam PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation certificate.
PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 2 official mock exams
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date06-09-2021
Course end date08-09-2021
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to give participants knowledge of all the PRINCE2 principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques and the chance to explore them so that they are able to work as a member of a project team, conducted according to the PRINCE2 method.
Who it is aimed at
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is aimed at project managers or those who aspire to such a role. It is also interesting for anyone who is involved in the conception, creation and delivery of a project: members of the project committee, project team managers, projects auditors, project support (PMO) and other resources.
- Basic concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology;
- Conducting a project in accordance to PRINCE2. In other words, predisposition, start, creation and control, closure;
- Mock PRINCE2 Foundation exam;
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation official certificate