Details of PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration online exam
Objective testing consisting in 30 questions. The score required to pass the exam is 17/30 or 55%.
The exam duration is 60 minutes for candidates who pass it in their own language. Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their native language have 75 minutes to do the exam.
Material authorized during the exam: PRINCE2 manual.
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner Re-Registration official certificate