iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Provider) of
SCRUMstudy for SCRUM courses.
The Product Owner acts in the interest of the community of stakeholders of a team that works according to the SCRUM methodology.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access to the e-learning system and to the videos
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK Guide 2017 Edition;
- SBOK Guide Table of Contents;
- Roles Guide for SDC Course (What to read from SBOK Guide?);
- Bubbleman Case Study;
- For further information about the course, please click here.
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- The exam is done entirely online
- You have three exam attempts. It is necessary to book every exam attempt with more than 48 hours in advance.
- Please, click here in order to read the system requirements for the online exam.
Access duration of the course
The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
The final exam confirms that candidates have acquired practical knowledge of Scrum that gives them the means to manage the commercial aspects and the stakeholders in a Scrum field.
Who it is aimed at
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- What is Agile?
- Scrum Rules
- Planning in Scrum
- Sprint Planning
- Implementation of Scrum
- Scrum for Large Projects
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
However, SDC or SMC Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) official certificate
SCRUM Product Owner Certified (SPOC) ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning