iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Provider) of
SCRUMstudy for SCRUM courses.
Agile is based on adaptive planning and development and iterative deliveries. It focuses mainly in putting people in a position to do their job effectively.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access to the e-learning system and to the videos
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK Guide 2017 Edition;
- SBOK Guide Table of Contents;
- Roles Guide for SDC Course (What to read from SBOK Guide?);
- Bubbleman Case Study;
- For further information about the course, please click here.
Online exam format and characteristics
- The exam is done entirely online
- You have three exam attempts. It is necessary to book every exam attempt with more than 48 hours in advance.
- Please, click here in order to read the system requirements for the online exam.
Access duration of the course
People with a certification SAMC know the principles and methods of Agile development and have the ability to choose the most appropriate approach in every situation.
Who it is aimed at
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
- Agile Overview
- Domains of Agile Practices
- Lean Kanban Software Development
- Understanding Lean Software Development
- Understanding Kanban
- Extreme Programming
- Feature Driven Development
- Comparison of Agile Methods
- Best Fit Analysis Tool
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, a SDC or SMC certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required for the certification exam.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) official certificate
SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning