SCRUM Agile Master Certified is based on adaptive planning and development and iterative deliveries. It focuses mainly in putting people in a position to do their job effectively.
Online SCRUM AGILE MASTER CERTIFIED course format and characteristics
- 180 days access to the course
- 11 chapters divided in 42 videos
- 3 hours of videos in total
- Access to the e-learning system 24/7
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK™ Guide
- Case studies
- Mobile App
- Crosswords (exercises)
For further information about SCRUMstudy courses, please click here.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Completely online exam
- Three exam attempts available (to be taken within the course access)
- We recommend to book every exam at least 48 hours in advance
In order to read the system requirements for the online exam, click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course180 days
LanguageItalian, English, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) , German, Portuguese
People with a certification SAMC know the principles and methods of Agile development and have the ability to choose the most appropriate approach in every situation.
Who it is aimed at
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
- Agile Overview
- Domains of Agile Practices
- Lean Kanban Software Development
- Understanding Lean Software Development
- Understanding Kanban
- Extreme Programming
- Feature Driven Development
- Comparison of Agile Methods
- Best Fit Analysis Tool
There is no formal prerequisite for the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certification.
However, SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
To maintain the certification status, SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) has to be renewed every 3 years, taking the relative Re-certification Exam. For more information about recertifications, please click here.
Video-lessons are in English and subtitled in the following languages:
Material course language
SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) official certificate