The Product Owner is the one that determines the roadmap of the product to realize with the Scrum approach by identifying, describing, and prioritizing the functionalities to achieve. The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team and he/she is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
- 120 access days to the platform
SCRUMLEARN PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFIED ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (4 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Access 24/7
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
SCRUMLEARN PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFIED ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Closed book
- 60 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 65%
- Duration of 60 minutes (15 minutes extra for non-native speakers)
- Two exam attempts included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology120 days online course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
299,00€ up to 30/06/2021
Access duration of the course120 days
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of Agile.
- Describe and recognize the essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the Scrum framework
- Specific Scrum practices that support the delivery of great products
- Ability to work as a Product Owner to keep the development initiative in shape
- Facilitate group decision making in the Scrum Team related events
- Manage relationships amongst the different parties, including the business, the developers, and the other stakeholders.
- Use empirical tools to inspect and adjust development
- Be in the better condition to pass the certification exam
Who it is aimed at
ScrumLearn Product Owner Certified qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum, and is beneficial to professional acting as any of the following ICT roles:
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- An overview of Scrum
- Scrum roles and organization
- Scrum events and artifacts
- Scrum artifacts and documents
- The PO and the Scrum Journey
- Product Governance
- The PO and relationships
There are no prerequisites in order to access ScrumLearn Product Owner Certified course and exam. However, Scrum Developer or Scrum Master Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
Material course language
ScrumLearn® Product Owner Certified official certificate