89350 ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris Add to cart
ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in English from 22 September 2022 lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The Developer is a member of Scrum team that contributes to the realization of the result or product subject of an initiative. ScrumLearn Scrum Developer Certified is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team.
Scrum Developer Certified certification has the aim of evaluating and attesting the mastering of the necessary skills to carry out in optimal way the role of Developer as part of a Scrum initiative.
ScrumLearn Developer Certified (SLDC) is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum. The course prepares the participants for Scrum Developer Certified exam.
ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
699,00EUR up to 15/09/2022
Course start date22-09-2022
Course end date23-09-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of Agile.
- Describe and recognize the essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the Scrum framework
- Specific Scrum practices that support the delivery of great products
- Ability to live at you best your role as a Developer within a Scrum Team
- Understand the main tools and techniques used in a Scrum Development initiative.
- Be in the best condition to pass the certification exam
Who it is aimed at
ScrumLearn Scrum Developer Certified (SLDC) qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum, and is beneficial to professional acting as any of the following ICT roles:
- Business Analyst
- Team Leader
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- An overview of scrum
- Scrum roles and organizations
- Scrum events and activities
- Scrum artifacts and documents
- The scrum journey
- Tools and techniques
The are no prerequisites in order to access ScrumLearn Scrum Developer Certified course and exam.
Material course language
ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified official certificate