iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Provider) of
SCRUMstudy for SCRUM courses.
The SCRUM Master Certified (SMC) are the catalysts that ensure the proper functioning of a Scrum Team. In particular they ensure that the team can work in an environment suitable to complete projects efficiently.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access to the e-learning system and to the videos
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK Guide 2017 Edition;
- SBOK Guide Table of Contents;
- Roles Guide for SDC Course (What to read from SBOK Guide?);
- Bubbleman Case Study;
- For further information about the course, please click here.
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- The exam is done entirely online
- You have three exam attempts. It is necessary to book every exam attempt with more than 48 hours in advance.
- Please, click here in order to read the system requirements for the online exam.
Access duration of the course
The final exam has the aim to verify that the candidates have acquired the necessary knowledge of SCRUM application in projects et of SCRUM adaptation to a specific scenario.
Who it is aimed at
This course is designed for anyone who wants to become a Scrum Master.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- Agile Overview
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Methods
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Advantages
- Scrum Roles
- Core Roles
- Non-core Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
- Scrum Project Phases
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in each phase
- Scaling Scrum
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
- Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support
You do not need any formal prerequisite to access the course, however it is recommended to have acquired prior certification SDC? (Scrum Developer Certified).
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Scrum Master Certified (SMC?) official certificate
SCRUM Master Certified (SMC) ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning