89373 ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris Add to cart
ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in French from 22 December 2022 lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The Product Owner is the one that determines the roadmap of the product to realize with the Scrum approach by identifying, describing, and prioritizing the "functionalities" to achieve. The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team and he/she is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
ScrumLearn Scrum Product Owner Certified certification has the aim of evaluating and attesting the mastering of the necessary skills to carry out in optimal way the role of Product Owner as part of a Scrum initiative.
ScrumLearn Scrum Product Owner Certified is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum. The course prepares the participants for ScrumLearn Scrum Product Owner Certified exam.
ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
699,00EUR up to 15/12/2022
Course start date22-12-2022
Course end date23-12-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of Agile.
- Describe and recognize the essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the Scrum framework
- Specific Scrum practices that support the delivery of great products
- Ability to work as a Product Owner to keep the development initiative in shape
- Facilitate group decision making in the Scrum Team related events
- Manage relationships amongst the different parties, including the business, the developers, and the other stakeholders.
- Use empirical tools to inspect and adjust development
- Be in the better condition to pass the certification exam
Who it is aimed at
ScrumLearn Scrum Product Owner Certified qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum, and is beneficial to professional acting as any of the following ICT roles:
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- An overview of Scrum
- Scrum roles and organization
- Scrum events and artifacts
- Scrum artifacts and documents
- The PO and the Scrum Journey
- Product Governance
- The PO and relationships
There are no prerequisites in order to access ScrumLearn Scrum Product Owner Certified course and exam. However, Scrum Developer or Scrum Master Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
Material course language
ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified official certificate