The Product Owner acts in the interest of the community of stakeholders of a team that works according to the SCRUM methodology. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress.
Online SCRUMstudy Scrum PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFIED course format and characteristics
- 180 days access to the course
- 6 chapters divided in 30 videos
- 2 hours of videos in total
- Access to the e-learning system 24/7
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK™ Guide
- Case studies
- Mobile App
- Crosswords (exercises)
For further information about SCRUMstudy courses, please click here.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Completely online exam
- Three exam attempts available (to be taken within the course access)
- We recommend to book every exam at least 48 hours in advance
In order to read the system requirements for the online exam, click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course180 days
LanguageItalian, English, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) , German, Portuguese
The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
The final exam confirms that candidates have acquired practical knowledge of Scrum that gives them the means to manage the commercial aspects and the stakeholders in a Scrum field.
Who it is aimed at
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- What is Agile?
- Scrum Rules
- Planning in Scrum
- Sprint Planning
- Implementation of Scrum
- Scrum for Large Projects
There is no formal prerequisite for the SCRUMstudy Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification.
However, SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
PDU provided: 16
To maintain the certification status, SCRUMstudy Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) has to be renewed every 3 years, taking the relative Re-certification Exam. For more information about recertifications, please click here.
Video-lessons are in English and subtitled in the following languages:
Material course language
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) official certificate