TOGAF® 9 Courses
The Open Group Architecture Framework TOGAF 9 for Enterprise Architects training courses, exams and certifications provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of TOGAF® 9 courses
TOGAF® 9 courses with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the TOGAF® Standard, version 9.2 context.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
The TOGAF framework, an Open Group Standard, is a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology and framework used by the world's leading organizations to improve business efficiency. It is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among Enterprise Architecture professionals. Enterprise Architecture professionals fluent in the TOGAF standard enjoy greater industry credibility, job effectiveness, and career opportunities.
The TOGAF Standard Version 9.2 is an update to the TOGAF 9.1 standard providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. All of these changes make the TOGAF framework easier to use and maintain.
TOGAF FRAMEWORK STRUCTURE
The standard is divided into seven parts:
- PART I (Introduction): This part provides a high-level introduction to the key concepts of Enterprise Architecture and in particular the TOGAF standard approach. It contains the definitions of terms used throughout the TOGAF framework and release notes detailing the changes between this version and the previous version of TOGAF framework.
- PART II (Architecture Development Method): This is the core of the TOGAF framework. It describes the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM) – a step-by-step approach to developing an Enterprise Architecture.
- PART III (ADM Guidelines & Techniques): This part contains a collection of guidelines and techniques available for use in applying the TOGAF standard and the TOGAF ADM.
- PART IV (Architecture Content Framework): This part describes the TOGAF content framework, including a structured metamodel for architectural artifacts, the use of re-usable architecture building blocks, and an overview of typical architecture deliverables.
- PART V (Enterprise Continuum & Tools): This part discusses appropriate taxonomies and tools to categorize and store the outputs of architecture activity within an enterprise.
- PART VI (TOGAF Reference Models): This part provides a selection of architectural reference models, which includes the TOGAF Foundation Architecture, and the Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM).
- PART VII (Architecture Capability Framework): This part discusses the organization, processes, skills, roles, and responsibilities required to establish and operate an architecture function within an enterprise.
TOGAF STANDARD'S KEY BENEFITS
Like most frameworks, the TOGAF standard provides a way for organizations to increase the robustness, flexibility and efficiency of their Enterprise Architecture, enabling the business to change and adapt to the requirements of an unpredictable future. But what are the advantages of the TOGAF standard over other EA frameworks?
- Collaborative: the TOGAF framework was developed through the combined efforts of 300 of the world’s leading organizations. This broad base of knowledge and experience ensures that the framework is tried and tested.
- Open-source resource: The volume of materials found in the TOGAF framework is unmatched, and is available for free via the Open Group’s website. These resources are a valuable resource for novice and experienced practitioners alike.
- Flexible: The TOGAF framework is general, but can be tailored to suit the specific needs of any organization. In addition, it has been designed to be compatible with other frameworks.
- Popular: The TOGAF framework has been around for a long time, and as a result it is widely known and accepted, and there are a large number of qualified practitioners and trainers available. This means that it is easy to find people with the right skills when you need them.
- Constantly improving: The TOGAF framework evolves with each update, ensuring that it incorporates and promotes the latest best practices.
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 1 course from iLEARN - Innovative Learning is accredited by The Open Group;
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2 course from iLEARN - Innovative Learning is accredited by The Open Group;
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Combined course from iLEARN - Innovative Learning is accredited by The Open Group;
- TOGAF® 9 Business Architecture course from Good e-Learning is accredited by The Open Group.
TOGAF'S CERTIFICATION TRAINING PATHWAY
iLEARN offers the following TOGAF® 9 certification levels:
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 1
The purpose of the TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 1 certification is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of the TOGAF 9 standard, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard.
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2
The purpose of the TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2 certification is to provide validation that in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Level 1, the Candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge.
PDU - TOGAF 9 CERTIFICATION TRAINING PATHWAY
Our TOGAF® 9 training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs) through an auto-declaration procedure on PMI’s portal. Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the TOGAF® 9 certification training pathway:
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
iLEARN offers TOGAF® 9 online training courses in the following way:
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
iLEARN also proposes the TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Combined course, allowing to follow both levels of training (TOGAF® 9 Level 1 and TOGAF® 9 Level 2) in 5 days or online and sustain the two qualifying TOGAF 9 exams.
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!