The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, is an update to the TOGAF® 9.1 standard providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. All of these changes make the TOGAF framework easier to use and maintain.
The TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2 content focuses on the practical application of TOGAF framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Part 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
- 120 days access to the platform
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2 ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 17 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed contents (slides, explanations) for each lessons
- 1 practice test
By purchasing our online course, we will provide for free the official manual “The TOGAF Standard, version 9.2” in PDF format. You can download the manual directly from our e-learning platform, once received the access credentials.
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here.
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2 course from iLEARN - Innovative Learning is accredited by The Open Group
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
N.B.: Level 2 exam can be taken in two different modalities:
- Online with the supervision of an Invigilator (OnVUE)
- At a Pearson Vue Test Center
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our TOGAF 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 2 training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
AccreditationThe Open Group
309,00€ up to 31/08/2021
Access duration of the course120 days
At the end of this course participants will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Repository
- TOGAF™ 9 Reference Models
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance board, skills and maturity
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
- The Architecture Development Method
- Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Architecture Content Framework
- Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management
- Architecture Vision
- Business Architecture
- Information Systems Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Transition Planning
- Implementation Governance and Architecture Change Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented Architecture
- Architecture Capability Framework
In order to take the TOGAF® 9 Level 2 exam, students must have the TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Certificate.
Material course language
TOGAF® 9 Level 2 official certificate