TOGAF® 9 Level 1 exam (for RETAKE) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, is an update to the TOGAF® 9.1 standard providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. All of these changes make the TOGAF framework easier to use and maintain.
The TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 1 certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9 standard, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF standard.
- TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2; Level 1 course from iLEARN - Innovative Learning is accredited by The Open Group
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice exam (40 questions)
- 60 minutes of duration
- In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 90 minutes
- Closed book exam
- Passing rate: 55% - 22/40 points
Exam can be taken in two different modalities:
- Online with the supervision of an Invigilator (OnVUE)
- At a Pearson Vue Test Center
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
AccreditationThe Open Group
265,05EUR up to 30/11/2021
LanguageEnglish, French, , Chinese (Mandarin) , Spanish (Latin American)
Who it is aimed at
- Enterprise architects, of all levels
- People wishing to get into enterprise architecture
- Anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF® 9.2 certification exam
Some experience solving problems at the enterprise level, although familiarity with TOGAF standard is not required.
In order to purchase TOGAF® 9 Level 1 exam (for RETAKE), candidates must have already taken a TOGAF® 9 Level 1 exam and NOT passed it.
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 official certificate