The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, is an update to the TOGAF® 9.1 standard providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. All of these changes make the TOGAF framework easier to use and maintain.
The TOGAF® 9.2 Certified (Part 2) content focuses on the practical application of TOGAF framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Part 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
N.B.: Level 2 exam can be taken in two different modalities:
- Online with the supervision of an Invigilator (ProctorU)
- At a Pearson Vue Test Center
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
AccreditationThe Open Group
LanguageEnglish, French, Brazilian, Chinese (Mandarin) , Spanish (Latin American)
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
In order to take the TOGAF® 9.2 Level 2 (Certified) exam, students must have the TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Certificate.
In order to purchase TOGAF® 9 Level 2 exam (for RETAKE), candidates must have already taken a TOGAF® 9 Level 2 exam and NOT passed it.
TOGAF® 9 Level 2 official certificate