TOGAF BA (Business Architecture) examines topics such as organization, governance, business strategy and business processes in the context of the TOGAF Standard. It has its roots in proven market best-practices, providing valuable practical knowledge for both experienced architects or total novices.
TOGAF BA goes into greater detail on business architectural elements than the standard TOGAF 9.2 syllabus. As such, TOGAF BA offers valuable insight even for those already certified in the main framework.
- 180 days of access to the platform
TOGAF® BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE LEVEL 1 ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Fully accredited training course
- 7+ hours of course material
- 2 practice exams with answers
- Interactive videos & podcasts
- Quizzes & revision modules
- Workbook & diagram pack
- Expert tutor support
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice exam
- 30 questions
- 45 minutes to complete the exam
- Exam is closed book and supervised. You cannot make use of any resources or materials during the exam
- Pass mark for the exam is 60%: you must get 18 out of 30 questions correct
- In countries where English is a second language, additional time may be provided
- TOGAF® 9 Business Architecture course from Good e-Learning is accredited by The Open Group
Typology180 days online course with exam
AccreditationThe Open Group
426,55€ up to 30/04/2021
Access duration of the course180 days
Achieving the TOGAF BA credential will earn students three academic credits, as part of The Open Group Certification program. Successful students will also be awarded an ‘Open Badge’. Provided by Acclaim, these badges quickly verify students as being certified in the lucrative framework. The badge can even be displayed on company websites, emails and social media profiles.
Who it is aimed at
TOGAF itself is a technology, industry and size-neutral standard. Virtually any organization can take advantage of the framework, and there are no prerequisites for taking this TOGAF BA course. TOGAF can even complement existing frameworks, making it easy for organizations to adopt without having to completely rework their existing practices.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Professionals working in areas such as business planning and strategy
- Seasoned enterprise architects who want to add a specialization to their existing qualifications
- Newcomers seeking to either gain practical knowledge or verify their growing expertise
- Anyone wanting to pass the official TOGAF Business Architecture Part 1 examination
- An Introduction to TOGAF® Business Architecture
- Business Models
- Business Capabilities
- Value Streams
- Information Mapping
- Business Scenarios
- Developing a Business Architecture with TOGAF ADM
There are no prerequisites for taking this TOGAF BA course.
Material course language
TOGAF® 9 Business Architecture official certificate