iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of The Open Group for TOGAF® courses.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, is an update to the TOGAF® 9.1 standard providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. All of these changes make the TOGAF framework easier to use and maintain.
The Foundation (Part 1) certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9 standard, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF standard.
- 120 days access to the platform
TOGAF 9 Level 1 online course details
- 13 lessons (5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed contents (slides, explanations) for each lessons
- 1 official mock exam
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
Exam can be taken in two different modalities:
- Online with the supervision of an Invigilator (ProctorU)
- At a Pearson Vue Test Center
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
The Open Group
Access duration of the course
At the end of this course, the participants will achieve the following competences:
- The key concepts of an Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF architecture framework
- The basic principles of enterprise architecture based on TOGAF 9 framework
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9 framework in the context of ADM
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase and how to adapt them in ADM
- The concept of Enterprise Continuum; its aim and its component parts
- How each phase contributes to the success of an enterprise architecture
- ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concept of Architecture View and Architecture Viewpoints and their role in communication with the stakeholders
- The concept of Building Blocks
- The main Deliverables in an ADM cycle
- TOGAF reference model
Who it is aimed at
- Enterprise architects, of all levels
- People wishing to get into enterprise architecture
- Anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF® 9.2 certification exam
- The basic and core skills of the TOGAF framework
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM), all of the phases, and the key information to know to pass the exam
- Other topics covered on the exam, including Architecture Governance, Architecture Capacity, Enterprise Continuum, Capability Assessment and reference frameworks such as TRM and III-RM
Some experience solving problems at the enterprise level, although familiarity with TOGAF standard is not required.
Material course language
TOGAF® 9.2 Level 1 (Foundation) official certificate
TOGAF® 9 Level 1 (Foundation) 120d with exam online course in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning