iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of The Open Group for TOGAF® courses.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, is an update to the TOGAF® 9.1 standard providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. All of these changes make the TOGAF framework easier to use and maintain.
The TOGAF® 9.2 Certified (Part 2) content focuses on the practical application of TOGAF framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Part 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
- 14 days access to the platform
TOGAF 9 LEVEL 2 ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 17 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed contents (slides, explanations) for each lessons
- 1 official mock exam
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
Exam can be taken only at a Pearson Vue test center.
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
The Open Group
Access duration of the course
At the end of this course participants will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Repository
- TOGAF 9 Reference Models
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance board, skills and maturity
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
- The Architecture Development Method
- Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Architecture Content Framework
- Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management
- Architecture Vision
- Business Architecture
- Information Systems Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Transition Planning
- Implementation Governance and Architecture Change Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented Architecture
- Architecture Capability Framework
In order to take the TOGAF® 9.2 Level 2 (Certified) exam, students must have the TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Certificate.
Material course language
TOGAF® 9.2 Level 2 (Certified) official certificate
English, French, Brazilian, Chinese (Mandarin) , Spanish (Latin American)
TOGAF® 9 Level 2 (Certified) 14d with exam online course in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning