VeriSM™ is a brand new service management approach for the digital age. VeriSM™ offers organizations the opportunity to serve customers in line with today's high demands, whilst at the same time reducing risks and costs. A professional who is VeriSM™ certified will possess up-to-date knowledge and a powerful set of service management tools to excel in all customer service environments.
VeriSM™ Foundation focuses on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes the focus on value, on outcomes and an organization's goals. It also includes a unique management mesh, the guidance for choosing the appropriate management practices to establish the product or service. It gives context to Service Management in the digital age and looks at how emerging technologies and progressive management practices can be applied to add value for the consumer.
- 120 access days to the platform
VeriSM™ Foundation online course details
- 9 lessons (sounds and slides recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
VeriSM™ Foundation online exam details
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (65)
- 60-minute duration
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - VeriSM™ Foundation
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our VeriSM™ Foundation training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course120 days
What are the key things you will learn?
- The Service Organization
- Service culture
- People and organizational structure
- The VeriSM™ model
- Progressive practices
- Innovative technologies
- Getting started
Who it is aimed at
- Graduates and undergraduates entering service management roles
- Managers - looking to adopt evolving service mangement practices
- Executives - wishing to enhance the effectiveness of their service delivery
- Service owners and service managers - wanting to be recognized for possessing contemporary knowledge and skills
- IT professionals - who need to understand the impact of evolving management practices and new technologies on their role
At the end of the training you will lead the way by;
- Driving internal engagement and making changes that matter to the customer
- Delivering new service management and product development practices that put your business first
- Implementing service management which adds value to your business, making you more valuable in the marketplace
- Being part of a growing community
- Being a sought after pioneer in delivering service management for the digital age
There are no formal prerequisites however a good prior knowledge of Service Management is desirable.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
VeriSM™ Foundation official certificate